Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Luscious Little Coffee Table


Here is a sneak peek at the Luscious Little Coffee Table.. Anna and I think it would be a great bench too. It will be for sale on the store soon.. as soon as I can "cut and paste". I am not so good at that yet but re-enforcements are on the way. The shape of the leg is from and old newel post that inspired Chris and Glen to build and use as a leg.

Don't you just love creative people!!! That is what I love most about the blog world . It has given a chance for so many to create such beautiful thing to share with each other.

3 comments:

Kathi said...

What a great little table! Love the color and the fan is so cool!!!

VanessaDJones said...

I'm not even a pink person but the splashes of colors are just so right and I'm old enough to remember those fans LOL. Perfect.

Mobile app development company said...

Excellent Post. I would like to share information about the Android app development company in India. Appconsultio, a Mobile app development company is truly a trailblazer in the industry, consistently delivering top-notch apps that elevate user experiences and drive business success. Their visionary team of developers and designers crafts digital experiences that redefine industry standards.