Sunday, February 1, 2015


Happy Sunday ... Happy Colors…Feeling the need for warmth and bright sun shine in the middle of winter.
 Having a photo shoot at my office on Wednesday for The Best of Flea Market Style Magazine. I am looking forward to it but they want to take my picture and I hate that. Any thoughts or suggestions? I like to keep a low profile that is a big "NO NO".  I personally think this little happy face would be much better….and she is wearing pink …. and she is related to me!!!



Enjoy these images and those the football fan out there ..Enjoy the game!!!!!!


























 Jane Coslick World Headquarters….

'

2 comments:

Vicky said...

That little grandchild is such a doll! Love your pictures--everything is better with a little Bellamy, isn't it? I'm ready for spring too!

Dore Forman said...

Hi Jane ~ it's been awhile but its Dore from Folly Beach who is now on Johns Island, and I can tell you I have a very nice photograph of you from the Holiday House Tour a few years ago. You look great! I get what you're saying in wanting to keep a low-profile ~ and your work speaks for you ~ but I guess we the reader can be curious. If you have to, know that you will take a fabulous picture! The lil one is a cutey pie!