Thursday, November 24, 2011

Sharing A Thanksgiving Email From A Client....


Dear Jane,
It is the night before Thanksgiving and I am thinking of all I have to be thankful for. You came to mind. My dream came true this year to remodel my kitchen and greatroom. It would never have been as awesome as it is without your help. I am so glad I found you because you truly helped me to create the vision I had. Without your expertise and creativity the end result (I hope I am finally near the end) would not have been what I wanted. Just the choice of the paint color in the greatroom & dining room was brilliant. Through you, I learned patience and how to just chill when things don't go as we planned. I feel so blessed to have met you and worked with you. May you and your family have a wonderful Thanksgiving and may you be blessed with all you desire in this coming year.



I was so touched by this email that I wanted to share it.

                       HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!!!!!

6 comments:

Linda@ Lime in the Coconut said...

Deservedly so! May you have a bountiful and blessed Thanksgiving, dear lady!

Kathi said...

Beautiful! I wish you and yours a wonderful Thanksgiving! Thank you for all of your inspiration this year! Someday. I will visit Tybee!

Jane said...

what a heartfelt expression of gratitude to you Jane. best wishes to you from across the miles. Jane x

Dotti said...

It is so nice to know that there are good people in the world who take the time to express their thanks. Love your blog!

Tybee Dreaming said...

I was in ur neck of the woods today. I have made it my new "tradition" to go to the beach on Thanksgiving and write a note to my Dad in the sand. He passed away 3 yrs ago and he loved the beach so much. Hope you and ur family have a Happy Thanksgiving.

Mobile app development company said...

Thanks for sharing such valuable content. I would like to share information about the company. As the Best mobile application development company, we proudly lead the charge in innovation, pioneering trends that others can only aspire to follow. In a world where technology evolves at lightning speed, we not only keep pace but surge ahead of the curve.