Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Shutters for a Pantry Door

In my unconventional kitchen, I made a pantry from a pair of shutters. I also made the kitchen cabinet doors out of two smaller shutters. I had purchased 10 pair of yummy blue grey shutters from a great store called Seventh Heaven in the city. ( Savannah) I had used them on several different projects over several months and had two pair left that were two different sizes. I was working on my boring and weird new house so I decided I would try something a little different....
I was plesantly surprised by the finished product. The smaller cabinets doors are on the previous post..SORRY


5 comments:

Simple Daisy said...

Oh darn...fo some reason your photo didn't show up???
But I am sure it's just lovely and perfect!!!
Everything you do is:):)

Jules said...

I'm with simpledaisy sure it's beautiful and would love to see it!

Ann said...

No image but I'm so interested to check it out... be back soon:)

Shar said...

Darn, no photo showing up...

Milliscent Morgan said...

I saw a pantry doors having shutters and I could truly say that it look so cool and awesome at the same time.